My story...

I have two little boys.



Little boys are super-cute.



Most of the time, their clothing options are not.



I decided that the gaping hole in this market needed to be filled. So my parents helped me buy a machine, and I am now obsessed with making anything I can. I'm having fun, I'm creating things, and I'm Thread Serious.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

New examples...

Empire waist t-shirt dress with "Adrian" patch.



Ice Cream applique


Another double-circle patch shirt--this time for Sam.

More of the "clamdigger" pants.

Again, my model isn't the most cooperative person in the world.
Also, I'm offering these pants without the cargo pockets for $25.  I know how hard it is to find little boy's things without pockets all over them, so feel free to order without the pockets.  With pockets, they're $29.

1 comment: