My story...

I have two little boys.



Little boys are super-cute.



Most of the time, their clothing options are not.



I decided that the gaping hole in this market needed to be filled. So my parents helped me buy a machine, and I am now obsessed with making anything I can. I'm having fun, I'm creating things, and I'm Thread Serious.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm here!

I haven't gone anywhere...I've just been a little under the weather with some first-trimester woes, but I think I'm finally turning the corner. Hooray!

I've got some new orders in, and I'm looking forward to working on those.  Don't forget that fall is just around the corner, so if you want to go ahead and place some orders for fall/football season, feel free!  I have tons of football appliques, so be sure to click through what I have available and send in your orders.  Thanks so much for all of the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment