My story...

I have two little boys.



Little boys are super-cute.



Most of the time, their clothing options are not.



I decided that the gaping hole in this market needed to be filled. So my parents helped me buy a machine, and I am now obsessed with making anything I can. I'm having fun, I'm creating things, and I'm Thread Serious.

Friday, March 16, 2012

New stuff...

First of all, let me say that I am the WORST photographer ever.  I can't ever take pictures that show the true color of fabrics, but I try.  Anyway, the past few months I've tried to squeeze in my sewing time in order to try out some new patterns and get my boys' things ready for spring and summer.  I also just got some more fabric, and I'll put up pictures of it sometime next week. 

A few things you should know:

1.  I have FINALLY organized my appliques into categories.  You can click on whichever category you're interested in and see what I have available.  I'm trying to price them now. 

2.  Just an FYI--any applique can be changed to different colors.  I just use different material.  If you want to change something, it's no problem.

3.  If there's an applique you're interested in, and I don't have it posted here, just send me an email.  I can more than likely find it.

4.  For any questions you may have, check out the FAQ page.  If you don't find your answer there, send me a note. 

5.  If you see something you like in a trunk show catalog (Kelly's Kids, etc.) let me know, and I'll see what patterns I have that are similar. 

 

Pinafore swing top
This one criss crosses in the back and can be made reversible. 


Back of top



Pinafore swing top with bloomers
$36 for entire outfit
I can also add a ruffle to the bottom of the bloomers for $2 more


Bloomer shorts
$16


Baseball and Route 66 appliques
$15 for short sleeve

Baseball with name


Pterodactyl

Filled pirate ship\

New filled embroidery designs. 

I think these are super-cute for older boys.  They can be as small as a "Polo player", or as big as 3-4 " on the pocket area.  I added initials to this pirate ship, which turned out really cute.  You can find the filled designs on the "filled designs" page. 


Diamond monogram
Really cute on a jon-jon, dress, or on a patch


Spring ensemble
Baby bubble, shorts, appliqued t-shirt, and monogrammed polo. 

Summer bubble
$30 for bubble
$35 for bubble with monogram/applique

I can add ruffles to the sleeves for a girl.
($35 for ruffles and no monogram; $38 for ruffles & monogram)


Stacked monogram on polo


Airplane applique
$15

Flip-flops applique
$15

Whale applique
$15

Like I said below, I think you get more wear out of colored t-shirts because they don't stain as easily.  I'm doing lots of colored shirts for my almost 4 year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment