My story...

I have two little boys.



Little boys are super-cute.



Most of the time, their clothing options are not.



I decided that the gaping hole in this market needed to be filled. So my parents helped me buy a machine, and I am now obsessed with making anything I can. I'm having fun, I'm creating things, and I'm Thread Serious.

Monday, August 6, 2012

More fall things...

Bubble-leg Jon-Jon
$34 with monogram
$38 with applique--small appliques work best
This jon-jon can be made reversible.  Email for details


(This jon-jon can also be done without bubble legs--$32)


Reverse of jon-jon w/ diamond monogram


Pumpkin in wheelbarrow applique--great for Halloween and Thanksgiving.


Taylor bubble--$32
Add $3 for monogram


Taylor bubble
$36 with applique



Football patch
$15 on short sleeve
$17 on long sleeve
Colors can be changed


Alex baby bubble--$32
Add $3 for monogram or applique
Alexa baby bubble (girl version with ruffles at top)--$36
girl version w/ monogram or applique--$38



Back of Alex baby bubble

Football laces t-shirt--$15
Pants--$20
You can't tell by the picture, but the pants are a light material with very thin brown and navy stripes.  It's a great neutral material. 

Pants--$20

Dog bone applique
$15
(colors and lettering can be changed)


Football patch--$15
Font shown is "type A" font

 
Paw print polo--$18
You can change the paw print to a cowbell or a stacked monogram

LOVE this for boys! The duck can also be changed to girly colors. 
Mallard applique on long-sleeve tshirt--$20
Navy/green plaid pants--$20
Mallard applique
$20 on long-sleeve tshirt



No comments:

Post a Comment