My story...

I have two little boys.



Little boys are super-cute.



Most of the time, their clothing options are not.



I decided that the gaping hole in this market needed to be filled. So my parents helped me buy a machine, and I am now obsessed with making anything I can. I'm having fun, I'm creating things, and I'm Thread Serious.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Materials, etsy, and examples...

FYI--For fall and winter, I have lots of corduroy for pants, jumpers, and jon-jons.  I have lime green, brown, baby blue, red, maroon, bubblegum pink, and royal blue.  Perfect for a monogram or applique. 


Next up...
 
I have a few of these t-shirt rompers left in sizes 12-18 months.  You can add an applique or name of your choice.  These rompers are $22 with name/applique

 
Zoe alpha shown

 
This is a custom order for a little girl who wants to be Super girl.  Change the badge to whatever colors & fabrics you want.

 
Chevron Pumpkin Truck
$20
 
 
And lastly, I have an etsy shop!  Most of my things in the shop are pre-made and ready to go, so you can just put them in your cart, and they'll be in the mail.  If you live locally, send me a message and I can make a custom listing if you'd like to pick it up and save shipping costs. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment