My story...

I have two little boys.



Little boys are super-cute.



Most of the time, their clothing options are not.



I decided that the gaping hole in this market needed to be filled. So my parents helped me buy a machine, and I am now obsessed with making anything I can. I'm having fun, I'm creating things, and I'm Thread Serious.

Monday, August 1, 2011

More fall things...


More fall clothes

A-line jumper dress--$25. ($28 with monogram)
Close up of monogram


For all you Rebel fans, I've tweaked an applique just for you.  You can use different fonts to make things more masculine or feminine--your choice! $15

In the next few weeks, I'll continue to put more fall examples and orders up on the blog, so be sure to check back soon. Also, be sure and hit the "follow" button.  Thanks so much!

5 comments:

  1. I know your a MSU fan BUT can you make anything for the other dawgs? ya know, THE GEORGIA BULLDOGS:) Let me know! I would love something for my 3yo son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem whatsoever! I just use red and black fabric instead of maroon & white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So how do I go about this? Tell you what I want on a shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send me an email at threadserious@hotmail.com--we can communicate more readily that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, Jason and I LOVE her new things. And I know her cousin will be delighted with her shirt!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete