My story...

I have two little boys.



Little boys are super-cute.



Most of the time, their clothing options are not.



I decided that the gaping hole in this market needed to be filled. So my parents helped me buy a machine, and I am now obsessed with making anything I can. I'm having fun, I'm creating things, and I'm Thread Serious.

Monday, August 29, 2011

New items..

A few new items and examples...
Circle monogram applique
Short sleeve--$15


I also got in some new blanks for monogramming and applique.  These are Monag rompers size 18-24 m.


Monag girls lettuce sleeve--size 2.  


I also have Monag long sleeves in sizes 2 & 4.  If you need something in a different size or style, please let me know.  I'll be placing another order for some girls things soon, so leave a comment or send me an email and let me know what you'd like to see!


Halloween Witch's Boots applique

Girls appliqued ruffled top with matching ruffled pants--$35 for the entire entire outfit. For just a monogram on the top instead of an applique, the entire outfit would be $30.   If you'd like only a top or  bottoms, send me an email and I can give you individual prices.


Black cat applique--$15 for s/s, $18 for l/s.

Ghost with or without bow--$15 for s/s, $18 for l/s.


Ghostface--$15 for s/s, $18 for l/s.

Candy corn--$15 for s/s, $18 for l/s.
Frankenstein face--$15 on s/s, $18 for l/s.


Pumpkin (with or without bow) $15 for s/s, $18 for l/s

Jack 'o lantern--$15 for s/s, $18 for l/s.

The Witch's boots applique is also $15 on a s/s t-shirt and $18 for a l/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment