My story...

I have two little boys.



Little boys are super-cute.



Most of the time, their clothing options are not.



I decided that the gaping hole in this market needed to be filled. So my parents helped me buy a machine, and I am now obsessed with making anything I can. I'm having fun, I'm creating things, and I'm Thread Serious.

Friday, September 16, 2011

New orders...

A few things I've been working on lately...

I lined these pants so they'll be warm during the fall.  The cuffs are optional, of course.


Horseshoe applique--$15 short sleeve, $18 long sleeve

Lined pants with cuff $27.  If you want pants without lining or cuffs, they are $20. Heavier fall/winter fabrics such as corduroy will be a little more expensive. 

Sam's new fall outfit.  Long sleeve pumpkin shirt--$18.  

Short sleeve Frankenstein face--$15.

Monogrammed navy jumper--$28

Candy corn applique.  Short sleeve--$15. Long sleeve-$18.

No comments:

Post a Comment